Ultimate Copper Seed Nutrition
Analysis (0-22-3 with 3.4% Zn & 3.4% Cu)
What Is It?
- Seed dressing for application onto cereals seed prior to seeding.
- Unique formulation with high concentrations of Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc and Copper.
- The Gel Rheology Technology™ keeps the highly concentrated product suspended and helps with seed adhesion and drying out.
- The product is available in 10L jugs, 450L and 1000L IBC’s.
When & Why Use It?
- In areas where Copper deficiency (‘pig tailing’, ergot, lodging) is prevalent.
- Cold, wet conditions and when seeding into a dry soil.
- High pH soils; soils with high N levels; sandy and light-textured soils.
What To Expect?
- Primer Cu contributes to stronger roots and stems.
- Primer Cu maximizes Copper uptake early in the growing season as Copper is placed in close proximity to the growing root tips.
- Primer Cu helps prevent deficiency symptoms (‘pig tailing’, lodging and exposure of ergot).
- Primer Cu corrects deficiency, preserves yield and prevents maturity delays.
- Cereals: 3 mL/Kg of seed or 122 bu per 10L jug; 410L per 5000 bushel bin.
- Primer Cu is NOT recommended on pulses, especially with liquid inoculant.
- Primer Cu can be used alone or in combination with other seed treatments. Check the best option for your targeted combination (see compatibility charts).
- Primer Cu can be diluted with water for more uniform coverage onto the seed. Dilution improves the dry down time.
- Primer Cu requires the use of high-grade steel equipment and plumbing.
- It is highly recommended to wash the seed treatment equipment with water after use.
Improved early season root development with Primer Cu® (Alberta, 2010)
Lab, Oak Bluff