Advanced Calcium Nutrition
What Is it?
- CalMax Complete is a reacted Calcium formulation.
- It contains high analysis of Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Nitrogen, and micronutrients (10-0-3, 11% Ca + 0-28-19 + micropackage).
- CalMax is formulated with the AXM Technology™ that allows for a better uptake and translocation of Calcium.
- The product is available in cases of 10L (Calmax) + 6L (Complete), 450L +270L, and 1000L +600L IBC’s.
When & Why Use It?
- CalMax Complete is recommended on all crops, especially fruits and vegetables.
- Calcium is taken up in the plants by mass flow but is immobile in the plant. A constant supply is recommended to avoid shortages and deficiencies.
- Calcium is important for roots and shoots structure early on in the season; during flowering and guidance of pollen tubes; and during fruits maturation and bulking.
- A typical application should cover these three phases of growth and development (i.e., for potatoes: CalMax Complete is recommended at tuber initiation, then 2-3 times after that within 10-14 day intervals each.
What To Expect?
- Strong and vigorous plants.
- High Calcium levels in the tissues (leaves, stems, tubers).
- Better pollination, less misses in pod crops and less flower abortion.
- Better skin set in tuber crops and less hallow heart.
- Higher firmness in soft fruits, allowing for a better storability and tolerance to harvesting and handling of the produces.
- Reduce bitterpit and other internal disorders induced by the lack of Calcium.