The Protein Power Shake for Your Crop
Analysis (15-9-5 + Micros)
What Is it?
- Highly concentrated liquid suspension with an analysis of 15-9-5 with a full micro-package.
- Muscle Up is formulated with a high percentage of Nitrogen to ensure proper structure and functioning of chlorophyll, nucleic acids (DNA, RNA), and proteins.
- Muscle Up contains a customized micronutrients package that fits the needs of crops at their early stages of growth and development
- The product is available in 10L jugs, 450L and 1000L IBC’s.
When & Why Use It?
- Use on crop challenged for nitrogen uptake under poor conditions i.e., wet sandy soils, saturated heavy soils, shallow roots or at later stages in the season.
- Muscle Up increases the greenness of the crop, which translates into an optimal photosynthesis and assimilation of nutrients.
- Muscle Up promotes yield and quality.
- Faster correction of deficiencies related to macro, secondary and micro nutrients.
- Strong and vigorous plants.
- Improved yield and quality under normal conditions.
- A better yield preservation under stress conditions.
- Apply Muscle Up at 2 L/ac in a spraying volume of 5-10 US gal of water.
- Can be combined with other fertilizer mixes and pesticides (see compatibility charts).
- Additional chelated micronutrients can be included as required.
- Muscle Up is suitable for all major field and horticultural crops and vegetables. These include cereals (wheat, barley, oats, corn), oilseeds (canola, mustard, flax), pulses (peas, chickpea, lentils, beans), tuber and root crops.