The Zinc Biofortification Solution
Analysis (10-0-0 with 9% Zn)
What Is it?
- Low salt index liquid foliar fertilizer with Nitrogen and high Zinc content.
- Highly soluble and available form of Zinc.
- The product is available in 10L jugs, 450L and 1000L IBC’s.
When & Why Use It?
- On most crops grown in Canada as our soils and grains contain lower contents of Zinc.
- Recommended for crops grown on high pH soils, sandy and light textured soils, high organic matter soils, heavy manured or limed land, heavy textured soils with high K or Mg and any soils showing low Zinc contents.
- Use to prevent or correct Zinc deficiency, especially under cold wet conditions.
- Use to improve grain quality and seed vigor.
What To Expect?
- Foliar Advance Zn promotes cell growth, secondary root development, formation of new leaves, vigorous shoot growth and an improved stress tolerance.
- Foliar Advance Zn prevents/corrects Zinc deficiency and increases Zinc content in the tissues.
- When applied at the milk/soft dough stage in cereals, Foliar Advance Zn increases the Zinc and protein content of the grain.
- The increase in Zn content automatically decreases Cd content especially in durum wheat and flax.
- Excellent response to Zinc by pulse crops, oilseeds and cereals.
Source: Ozturk et all., 2005 (Harvest Plus)