Growing Plants will Never Run Out of Essential Micronutrients
Analysis (0-3-3 with 3.0% Zn, 2.0% Mn, 1.0% Cu, 0.5 % Fe)
What Is It?
- MicroCharger™ is a supplementary source of micronutrients including Zinc, Manganese, Copper and Iron.
- For use at seeding or throughout the growing season.
When & Why Use It?
- MicroCharger™ is used to protect plants and stimulate continuous development of the root system throughout the plant lifecycle.
- MicroCharger™ should be used on the basis of a soil and/or tissue analysis on all types of soils and crops and through the foliage in a high volume of water to correct or prevent micronutrient deficiencies.
What to Expect?
- More effective nutrient uptake compared to plants treated with a single element leading to less micronutrient deficiencies.
- Helps preserve yield and prevent deficiencies.
- Contribute in keeping the crop healthy.
Nutrient deficiencies that can be corrected using MicroCharger™
- Apply at 1 L/acre when “seeding”.
- MicroCharger™ may also be sprayed on the granular fertilizer blend at 0.5 L/acre.
- MicroCharger™ may also be mixed with liquid fertilizer at 1 L/acre.
- Always perform a “jar test” to determine compatibility before mixing.
*MicroCharger™ is a trademark of OMEX Agriculture Inc.