ANALYSIS: 5% GA3 (GIBBERELLIC ACID)
- Follow the recommended rates and timing listed on the label for each crop and do not exceed the recommendation.
- Fill spray tank with half of the full volume of water and then add required amount of StimPro-GA3™ 5%, followed by the remaining water. Add desired amount of surfactant after adding all required water.
- Agitate vigorously for a minimum of 10 minutes before beginning application.
- Use appropriate water volume to guarantee good coverage.
- For full product activity, application should be made under cool, slow-drying weather conditions, preferably early in the morning or late in the day. Avoid hot, windy periods. StimPro-GA3™ 5% has low solubility in water and cannot be used in high concentrations. In solution, it has limited stability and should be applied as soon as possible.
- Several factors may affect StimPro-GA3™ 5% efficacy including:
- Rainfall within 4–6 hours of application will reduce activity significantly.
- Very early maturing varieties may not respond to StimPro-GA3™ 5%.
- Trees under stress because of low soil moisture, nutrient deficiency, severe weed competition, insect, disease or rodent damage may not respond to StimPro-GA3™ 5%.
- Inadequate spray coverage.
- A heavy crop load (high fruit/leaf ratio) may reduce effectiveness.
- All necessary precautions should be taken to avoid spray drift into adjoining residential properties, orchards, aquatic habitats and roadways.