The Microbial Supplement for Enhanced Production & Health
ANALYSIS: RHIZOBACTERIA BACILLUS SUBTILIS 2X109 CFU / G | BACILLUS AMYLOLIQUEFACIENS 2X109 CFU / G
- In-furrow: 40-80 ml/ac at seeding with small grains; 400-800 ml/ac for vegetables at planting. Agriflora Soil is compatible mixed with liquid fertilizers (including concentrates).
- Seed Treatment: Apply at a rate of 100ml/100kg of seed. Compatible with microbial inoculants.
- Dry Fertilizer Impregnation: Agriflora Soil can be applied on granular fertilizer through impregnation (3-5 L/metric Ton).
- Can be combined with liquid fertilizers used as starters or through the drip irrigation.
- SHAKE WELL before using the concentrated product.
- Use immediately after dilution. Do not store for later use.
- Store at 2 – 25°C.
- Do not mix with antibiotics, peroxides, quaternary ammonium, hypochlorites or other antibacterial products.
- Results may vary from one site to another.
*Agriflora Soil is a trademark of Abnatura.