Plant Growth Regulators
What Is It?
- Able to stimulate, enhance, promote, increase growth and development of a crop;
- CFIA regulated through the Fertilizers Act;
- They are not pesticides and DO NOT required MRLs (Maximum Residue Limits);
- DO NOT affect the shipping and handling of the grains.
When & Why Use It?
PGRs are naturally occurring substances:
- PGRs enhance early season vigor and drive maximum root growth.
- They provide a consistent performance across a wide variety of crops and growing conditions.
- They are required at LOW application rates.
What To Expect?
PGRs are designed to be incorporated into a well-balanced nutrition program to achieve:
- Better nutrients uptake;
- Enhanced growth and development;
- Better seed/fruit/tuber set;
- Crop standability;
- Preserve yield and increase profitability.
|Auxins (IBA, …)||Cytokinins (Kinetin, …)|
2 effects depending on application timing:
|Gibberellins (GA3, …)||Others|