Earlier Seeding... Better Root System... Hastened Maturity
Analysis (10% Ca)
What Is It?
- Seed dressing for application onto soybeans seed prior to seeding.
- Unique formulation with high concentrations of calcium.
- The Gel Rheology Technology™ keeps the highly concentrated product suspended and helps with seed adhesion and drying out.
- It is Rhizobium-friendly and safe to use with all commercially available liquid and dry inoculants in Canada.
- Low inclusion rate.
- The product is available in 10L jugs, 450L and 1000L IBC’s.
When & Why Use It?
- Cold, wet conditions or when seeding into dry top soil.
- Heavy manured land.
- Light-textured soils and high Magnesium soils.
- Soil with a history of high Nitrogen application.
What To Expect?
- Better root growth and early-season establishment.
- Early seeding.
- Better nodulation.
- Hastened maturity.
- Apply Primer Soybean at 1 ml/kg of seed at or prior to planting.
- Primers can be used alone or in combination with inoculants and seed treatments. Check the best option for your targeted combinations (see compatibility charts).
- If required, Primer Soybean can be diluted with water for a more uniform distribution onto the seed.