Balanced Nutrition for Germinating Canola
Analysis (0-22-3 with Canola Essential Micronutrients)
What Is It?
- Seed dressing for application onto canola and mustard seed prior to seeding.
- Unique formulation with high concentrations of Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc as well as other essential micronutrients.
- The Gel Rheology Technology™ keeps the highly concentrated product suspended and helps with seed adhesion and drying out.
- The product is available in cases of 2 × 10L jugs, 450L and 1000L IBC’s.
When & Why Use It?
- Improves early-season establishment of canola in cold and wet soil conditions.
- Provides readily available Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc and other micronutrients that are limited by the cold and wet conditions.
- The earlier emergence allows canola seedlings to outcompete weeds.
What To Expect?
- Primer Canola reduces the risk of a poor stand and the need to re-seed.
- Canola treated with Primer Canola cabbages out and bolts quicker, resulting in an earlier flowering to beat the summer heat.
- Primer Canola contributes to advanced maturity, earlier dry down and better management of the harvest operation.
- Canola: 6 mL/Kg of seed or 73 × 50lbs bags per 10L jug.
- Primer Canola can be used alone or in combination with other pesticides or biological seed treatments.
- Primer Canola can be diluted with water for a more uniform coverage onto the seed.
- When diluted with water the dry down is faster.
- It is highly recommended to wash the seed treatment equipment with water after using the product.