Promoting Faster Emergence & Root Development
Analysis (0-22-3 with 6.7% Zn)
What Is It?
- Seed dressing for application onto cereals and oilseed prior to seeding.
- Unique formulation with high concentrations of Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc.
- The Gel Rheology Technology™ keeps the highly concentrated product suspended and helps with seed adhesion and drying out.
- The product is available in 10L jugs, 450L and 1000L IBC’s.
When & Why Use It?
- Cold and wet conditions and when seeding into a dry soil.
- High pH soils, heavy manure land, soils with high organic matter.
- Sandy and light-textured soils.
- Western Canadian soils are Zinc deficient and the harvested grain from these soils is low on Zinc.
- Zinc is required for energy production and protein synthesis.
- Phosphorus and Zinc are key drivers for an optimum germination and vigor.
- Zinc aids in the prevention of maturity delays.
What To Expect?
- Quick emergence and establishment of the seedlings.
- Good root development and biomass.
- Advanced days to maturity.
- Cereals: 3 mL/Kg of seed; 122 bu per 10 L jug; 410 L per 5000 bushel bin.
- Oilseeds: 6 mL/Kg of seed or 73 × 50 lbs bags per 10 L jug.
- Primer Zn should not be used with Rhizobia on pulses.
- Primer Zn can be applied onto the seed in combination with other seed treatments. Check the best option for your targeted combination (see compatibility charts).
- If required, Primer Zn can be diluted with water for a more uniform coverage onto the seed.
- It is highly recommended to wash the seed treatment equipment after using the product.