Advanced Calcium Nutrition
ANALYSIS (5% CA WITH STRESS RELIEVER TECHNOLOGY™)
- 0.25 L/ac with a minimum of 5-10 US gal/ac of water
- Can be combined with pesticide application (see compatibility charts).
- Recommended on all pulses at herbicide timing.
- Ideal timing is 1-6 node stage for peas and 1-9 node stage for lentils and chickpeas.
2009 – Southern Alberta
2006 – Lumsden, Saskatchewan
- 20% increase in height
- 3 bu/ac yield increase
- 7–8 day maturity advantage
Enhanced Nodulation with Pulse Primer