One Step Closer to Preventing Ergot
ANALYSIS (9-15-0 WITH 5% CU)
- 1 L/ac with a minimum of 10 US gal/ac of water.
- To lessen Copper deficiency, use multiple applications of Foliar Advance Cu.
- At 5 to 8 weeks after seedling emergence (tillering stage).
- When the oldest heads reach the boot stage.
- A 3rd application 7-10 days after the 2nd application if dealing with a severe deficiency.
- Can be applied with pesticide (see compatibility charts).
- Avoid mixing with pesticides having higher rates of surfactant if the weather is hot and dry. This combination may cause bronzing on the leaves.