Advanced K Nutrition for Potatoes
What Is it?
- K50 is a concentrated formulation of potassium with an analysis of 0-0-33.
- It is formulated to allow a faster uptake and translocation of potassium.
- It quickly addresses the crop’s need and mitigates or corrects deficiency.
- The product is available in 10L jugs, 450L and 1000L IBC’s.
When & Why Use It?a
- Use to prevent or correct potassium deficiency in all crops.
- Highly recommended when the conditions don’t allow the soil to transfer soil-applied potassium (waterlogging, hot & dry conditions, high humidity conditions, high Mg soil, sandy soils).
What To Expect?
- K50 improves nitrogen use efficiency.
- In tuber crops, K50 increases marketable yield and tuber sizes; improves tolerance to drought and frost; improves processing qualities and fry color.
- K50 also reduces internal blackening and hollow heart and the mechanical damage during harvest.
- Being a potassium product, K50 reduces storage losses and enhances storability and shelf life of produces.
- Sprayed on the leaves K50 helps the plant create an environment that wards off leaf pathogens such as late blight, powdery mildew and botrytis.
- Better potassium status prevents crop lodging.
- Apply at 1-2 L/ac in a spraying volume of 10-15 US gal of water.
- Repeat as necessary at 10-14 day intervals.
- Add K50 to a half tank of water maintained under agitation then add the remaining water volume.
- K50 is compatible with most commonly used pesticides, growth regulators and micro-nutrients (see compatibility charts).