Plant Health Promoter
Analysis: (0-16-10 with 32% S; 51% S)
What Is It?
- Foliar Supreme is a highly concentrated suspension containing Phosphorus, Potassium and Sulfur.
- Foliar Supreme is designed for maximum foliar uptake and utilization.
- It is safe for application onto the foliage even when temperatures are high and the relative humidity is low.
- S720 contains 51% Sulfur in a highly available form.
- The product is available in 10L jugs, 450L and 1000L IBC’s.
When & Why Use It?
- For regular use on a variety of crops (i.e., pulses, cucumbers, melons, lettuce, …) will optimize fruit quality and general plant health.
- Use to supply phosphorus, potassium and sulfur and prevent or correct deficiencies of these elements.
- Use on oilseed as sulfur is a major component of the oil.
- Use on cereals as sulfur impacts the milling qualities and the physico-chemical properties of the dough.
- Sulfur is a natural fungicide and prevents or reduces infections by biotrophic fungi such mildews.
What To Expect?
- Better quality and healthier crop.
- Higher oil content.
- Better milling quality and improved properties of the flour and dough.