Advanced Calcium Nutrition
Analysis (5% Ca with Stress Reliever Technology™)
What Is it?
- P3 is a low salt index calcium-based liquid fertilizer.
- P3 is a foliar for in-crop spray.
- It’s formulated with the Stress Reliever Technology™ (offsets the energy re-allocation during stress periods).
- The product is available in 10L jugs, 450L & 1000L IBC’s.
When & Why Use It?
- Use at herbicide timing on all pulse crops (peas, chickpeas, lentils, faba beans, …).
- P3 helps boost the metabolism and relieves the crop from early-season stress (cold, wet, physical or chemical injury, …).
- Use after hail storm with Super B (10% Boron) to mitigate tissue damage and re-stimulate growth and branching.
- Use to advance crop maturity.
- P3 contains Calcium, which is important for cell division and elongation as well as cell wall development.
- Calcium is important for nitrate uptake and metabolism and phosphorus uptake.
- Involved in the control of enzyme activity and starch metabolism.
- Vital during the nodulation process in legumes.
- Calcium is not very mobile in the soil or in plant tissue, therefore a continuous supply is essential.
What To Expect?
- P3 improves root growth, nodule development and above ground vegetative growth.
- P3 aids in the reduction of stress from environmental stresses, such as extreme cold, excessive moisture, high temperatures, herbicide and hail damage.
- 0.25 L/ac with a minimum of 5-10 US gal/ac of water
- Can be combined with pesticide application (see compatibility charts).
- Recommended on all pulses at herbicide timing.
- Ideal timing is 1-6 node stage for peas and 1-9 node stage for lentils and chickpeas.
- 20% increase in height
- 3 bu/ac yield increase
- 7–8 day maturity advantage
Enhanced Nodulation with Pulse Primer