Give Sluggish Crops a Boost
Analysis (6-17-5 + Micros w/ Stress Reliever Technology™)
What Is it?
- Nutri-Boost is a low salt index liquid fertilizer for in-crop spray.
- It’s formulated with a high content of Phosphorus along with a complete micro-package.
- Contains the Stress Reliever Technology™ (offsets energy re-allocation during stress periods).
- The product is available in 10L jugs, 450L and 1000L IBC’s.
When & Why Use It?
- Use with the herbicide at 3-5 leaf stage.
- Nutri-Boost boosts the metabolism, provides energy (high phosphorus analysis) and relieves the crop from early-season stress (cold, wet, physical or chemical injury, …).
- Use after hail storm with Super B (10% Boron) to mitigate tissue damage and restimulate growth and branching.
- Use to advance crop maturity.
What To Expect?
- Improved root and shoot growth and development.
- Stronger and healthier plants capable of withstanding environmental stresses.
- Faster recovery from stress (from yellowing to greener crop)
- Nutri-Boost helps prevent maturity delays and preserves yield and quality.
- Cereals and Canola: 2 L/ac with 5-10 US gal/ac of water.
- Can be used alone or in combination with pesticides (see compatibility charts).
- Recommended for all crops at the 3-5 leaf stage.
- Past this stage, check with your local OMEX rep for other available products.
- Tank-mix with 0.5 L/ac of Super B on hail-damaged crops.
- Add Nutri-Boost Fertilizer to the water before adding the pesticide when tank mixing. Add Nutri-Boost Fertilizer last when tank mixing with Liberty or Infinity.
Peas, Eastern Saskatchewan
Summary of Canola Trials in Saskatchewan; OMEX-JD-Field Connect
- Seeded: May 22nd, 2015
Treated: June 18th, 2015
Nutri Boost @ 2L/ac +1/3L/ac Super B
- Harvested: October 10th, 2015
Sandy soil (McGregor, MB)
Sandy soil (McGregor, MB), Heavy clay (St François-Xavier, MB)
Eastern Saskatchewan, 2009