The Solution to Manganese Deficiency
Analysis (10-10-4 WITH 6% Mn)
What Is it?
- SuperMn+ is a highly concentrated suspension with a guaranteed analysis of 10-10-4 with 6% Manganese.
- SuperMn+ is fast-acting and longer-lasting than similar Manganese sulfate derived products on the market.
- SuperMn+ is formulated to be tank-mixed with glyphosate and other herbicides without impacting weed efficacy.
- The product is available in 10L jugs, 450L and 1000L IBC’s.
When & Why Use It?
- SuperMn+ promotes rapid uptake during acute periods of Manganese shortage.
- It is recommended during herbicide timing and under conditions that reduce Manganese uptake.
- Recommended for areas with soil pH > 6.5, where Manganese availability is limited.
- Use when a poor root system is observed to trigger secondary root formation.
- Highly recommended when dealing with leaf and root diseases.
- SuperMn+ is effective on soybeans and other pulses, oilseeds, cereals, fruits and vegetables with high Manganese requirements.
What To Expect?
- Less Manganese deficiency, greener crop with an efficient photosynthetic activity.
- An improvement of the overall nutrient status of the crop.
- Better fending off diseases.
- Preservation of yield potential.
- Formulated to readily mix with glyphosate products.
- 1-2 L/ac in 5-10 US gal of spray water volume.
- Mix the highly concentrated suspension thoroughly before transfer into the spray tank (if a jug, shake well. If a shuttle, circulate or push air through).
- Fill the spray tank at least 2/3 full prior to adding SuperMn+.
- Maintain proper agitation while mixing.
Heavy clay - Manitoba
Heavy clay - Manitoba
– Dr. Neil Harker and Dr. George Clayton, AAFC Lacombe; From Top Crop Manager 2005
Harker says it is possible that late spraying could have compromised the tolerance. In some field trials, Harker and Clayton observed glyphosate injury to Roundup Ready canola under field conditions when applied late. The recommended window for spraying glyphosate is cotyledon to six leaf stage. However, since 1996, the RoundUp label has cautioned that applications at the four to six leaf stage may cause temporary yellowing of the crop.
Mn Induced Deficiency on Canola
Super Mn® for canola in the Peace
Manganese deficiency symptoms - Crop Lodging