For Stronger, More Resilient Turf
SUPER B ANALYSIS (10% BORON)
KB78 ANALYSIS (8% BORON)
What is It?
- Liquid fertilizer with high guaranteed analysis of Boron.
- Formulated with the most available form of Boron for foliar uptake (boric acid).
- OMEX Boron solutions are formulated to reduce Point of Deliquescence1 and promote nutrient uptake by the plant.
- The product is available in 10L jugs, 450L and 1000L IBC’s.
When & Why Use It?
- Recommended on a variety of major field, vegetables and horticultural crop, including turf.
- Use to mitigate or correct Boron deficiency and supplement soil-applied boron.
- Boron is critical for cell division, cell wall structure, and sugar transport.
- Increasing Boron levels in the plant, makes plants less attractive to insects and complements the effect of insecticides.
- Boron helps with the uptake of Calcium and Potassium.
- Boron is highly recommended after hail because it is involved in the wound-healing process.
- Boron can be deficient during hot and dry conditions, and during high humidity conditions when stomata are closed.
- Boron is immobile in plants, but vital at critical times. It is required in small doses, in the right quantities, at the right time and is crucial at flowering time.
What to Expect?
- Stronger plants with a better xylem and phloem vessels.
- Induces vigorous growth and development.
- When used with Nutri-Boost or C3, it helps with wound healing and allows for a faster recovery from hail damage.
- KB78 contains potassium(K) and represents an added-value when K is deficient, under hot and dry conditions, or high humidity.
- Apply Super B at 0.39–0.78 oz / 1000 sq feet.
- A jar test is recommended especially if the desired combination has not been previously used.
1Point of Deliquescence = the relative humidity limit below which water evaporates and the fertilizer salts out.
Get to know your local OMEX Rep
Find our Products in your area