Isoway™ De-icer for Walkways
For Ice Prevention:
- 15 ml per square metre
For Clearing Established Ice:
- 30 ml per square metre and repeat until ice is controlled
- To prevent ice forming, Isoway can be applied before a frost. This will prevent ice formation for 24-48 hours unless washed from the treated surface.
- Pour straight from the jug or drum into your choice of applicator.
- For small areas the most convenient way is via a watering can, using a fine hose.
- For larger areas application by standard sprayer is ideal, from simple hand-pumped garden sprayers to more sophisticated ‘backpack’ sprayers with hand held booms.
|Appearance||Slightly straw coloured clear solution|
|Potassium||acetate 26% (w/w)|
|pH||7.13 – 8.5|
|Specific gravity||1.24 – 1.28|
|Viscosity||10 – 20 mPa|
|Shelf life||24 months|