Improves Turf and Soil Health
Analysis (12% Humic Acid)
What Is it?
- OrganoHume is a liquid formulation of extracted humate from leonardite ore.
- OrganoHume is generally combined with existing soil applied liquid or granular starter fertilizers formulations to improve phosphorus uptake, soil CEC and the overall health of the plants.
When & Why Use It?
- In the soil, OrganoHume will greatly influence the overall fertility of that soil.
- The use of OrganoHume in liquid foliar application is beneficial because the plant will be able to uptake and utilize the nutrients in the solution more effectively.
What to Expect?
- OrganoHume promotes plant growth and root development, which results in improved plant health and production.
- It also increases and enhances microbial activity aiding in the maintenance of soil health.
- OrganoHume acts as a natural chelating agent, binding to nutrients in the soil.
- A plant’s roots absorbs these nutrient compounds which effectively increases the efficiency of the plants uptake of nutrients and decreases nutrients losses caused by leaching.
- Apply 2.32 oz per 1000 sq feet.
- OrganoHume is available for use on a wide range of crops, including turf.
- Can be combined with other fertilizers and pesticides.
- A jar test is recommended especially if the desired combination has not been previously used.