Alleviating Deficiency and Boosting Growth
Analysis (6-2-4 / 3-1-8 / 5-2-5)
What Is It?
- Organomex Range includes concentrated suspensions containing Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium and micronutrients.
- They are based on plant extracts and Kali Vinasse and do not contain any GMO ingredients or ‘live’ material.
- Extremely effective multi-purpose fertilizers that can be used as a foliar feed or as a fertigation product.
- Organomex is the industry standard for certified fertilizer for organically-grown crops.
- Organomex is formulated to be rapidly taken up by both the foliage and roots so that beneficial results are achieved quickly and economically.
When & Why Use It?
- Organomex Range is recommended for all crops whether grown indoors or in the field.
- Products from the Organomex Range are not phytotoxic and represent an ideal solution for seedlings, transplants and stressed plants where conventional fertilizer application may cause leaf burn or root damage.
- Use to promote strong healthy growth, flowering set and fruiting.
- Organomex Range is formulated with a complete nutrient package able to prevent and correct any deficiencies.
What To Expect?
- Healthy and vigorous crops.
- Organomex Range of products elicit microbial and earthworm activity in the soil.
- The fertilizers are able to boost slow growing crops in cold, wet or waterlogged soils.
- Good vegetative growth followed by an optimum flower and fruit set.
- Excellent fruit and produce quality to withstand harvest conditions, transport & storage.
- Foliar rate: 2-4 L per acre depending on deficiencies.
- Drip irrigation rate: 2.5 ml/L of water.
- Shake Organomex container and add the required amount into half-full spraying tank while maintaining a constant agitation then add the rest of the water.
- A compatibility test is recommended if the desired combination of products has not been previously used.
- These products are restricted inputs and users will need to comply with their procedures.
- It is often possible to have a plan of action for your growing of organic crops which includes this type of product as required by the crop in the growing season and this is best set up prior to the season to save time when a crop is suffering stress or slow growth.
|Protected Edibles||Early growth or as required||5-10||2.5-5||Apply at 10-14 day intervals if required|
|Field Vegetables, Lettuce and Leafy Salads||Early growth or as required||5-10||2.5-5||Repeat as necessary every 10-14 days. Rate and number of application will be dependent on the susceptibility of the particular crop/variety|
|As required||5-10||2.5-5||Follow with up to 3 further applications at 14 day intervals if required|
|Potatoes||First application at tuber initiation then as required||5-10||2.5-5||Follow with up to 3 further applications at 10-14 day intervals if required (in a minimum of 200 litres of water)|
|Brassicas, Lettuce and Leafy Salads Other field vegetables||Early growth or as required||5-10||2.5-5||Repeat as necessary every 10-14 days. Rate and number of application will be dependent on the susceptibility of the particular crop/ variety (in a minimum of 200 litres of water)|
|5-10||2.5-5||Follow with up to 2 further applications at 14 –21 day intervals if required (in a minimum of 200 litres of water)|
|Sugar Beet||5-10||2.5-5||Follow with up to 3 further applications at 14 day intervals if required (in a minimum of 200 litres of water)|
|Fertigation, drip tape and trickle||2.5-5||Make up a stock solution at 1:10 (to thin the product) and add this at a final concentration of 2.5-5 mls stock solution per litre of water. Final dilution 0.25-0.5%|