Grow Organic with Organomex 6-2-4
What Is It?
- Organomex is the industry standard for certified fertilizer for organically-grown crops.
- It’s a liquid suspension fertilizer derived from organically-certified, non-GMO ingredients.
- Organomex is an effective multi-purpose fertilizer based on plant extract and Kali Vinasse.
- It has a guaranteed analysis of 6-2-4 to supplement Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium and many other essential nutrients.
- There is no ‘live’ material in the product.
- Organomex is formulated to be rapidly taken up by both the foliage and roots so that beneficial results are achieved quickly and economically.
When & Why Use It?
- Organomex is recommended for all crops including turf, horticultural, field crops, vegetables and fruit crops, shrubs and trees and in greenhouses and nurseries.
- Organomex contains a well-balanced combination of nutrients that encourage strong and healthy growth in fruiting and flowering plants.
- It does not exhibit any phytotoxicity, therefore ideal for seedlings, transplants and stressed plants where conventional fertilizer application may cause leaf burn or root damage.
- Organomex is a source of Calcium, which is vital for cell wall formation and maintenance.
- Organomex contains a high level of Calcium in a slow release form.
- Kali Vinasse is a co-product from sugar beet refining and contains 40% Potassium as Potassium Sulphate.
- Organomex also contains Nitrogen derived from a hydrolysed sugar beet protein (Amino Pro) and micronized Phosphorus.
- It acts as a sticker/spreader for other foliar nutrients, improving the efficacy of the spray.
What To Expect?
- Due to its Calcium levels, Organomex helps prevent physiological disorders such as blossom end rot in tomatoes, bitter pit in apples, soft berried fruit and black heart in celery.
- The organic constituents of the product (proteins, amino acids and globulins) decompose slowly to provide additional nutrient release and an improved microbial/earthworm activity in the soil.
- Foliar rate: 2-4 L per acre depending on Nitrogen deficiency.
- Drip irrigation rate: 2.5 ml/L of water.
- Shake Organomex container and add the required amount into half-full spraying tank while maintaining a constant agitation then add the rest of the water.
- A compatibility test is recommended if the desired combination of products has not been previously used.