We are looking for a Product Mixer to join our team at our Oak Bluff, MB location. We are looking for a person who is motivated, hard-working, and has the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. The Mixer will be responsible for ensuring that all ingredients are mixed properly and efficiently to meet company standards. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a chemical production facility.
- Follow all PPE and safety procedures.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of a variety of chemicals and equipment in a variety of conditions.
- Responsible for the maintenance and cleaning of all chemical storage areas, pumps, motors, heaters, air handling units, piping systems, tanks, drums, cylinders, vats, and other equipment.
- Ability to perform physically demanding work and able to lift 50lbs.
- Perform adjustments on valves, controls, & other mechanical devices to maintain safe and efficient operation of equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Follow all quality standards to ensure that products meet specifications.
- Perform basic math skills to ensure that production batches are done accurately.
- Maintain records of all chemicals used in production processes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in a production environment preferred but not required.
- Ability to read and write simple instructions on paper or computer-based documents such as safety rules, work instructions, and instructions on how to perform job functions.
- Mathematically inclined.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Fulltime, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime. Weekends as needed