For Landscapes and Golf Courses
12-0-0 + 6% Fe
Straightline™ 12-0-0 + 6% Fe provides iron and manganese for the synthesis of chlorophyll thus providing the dark green healthy appearance desired on quality turf and ornamentals. Applications of Straightline™ 12-0-0 + 6% Fe will help maintain excellent colour without the excessive growth associated with high rates of nitrogen. Applications of iron and manganese with nitrogen can help reduce nitrogen rates and may help prevent nitrogen ground water contamination. Applications of iron tend to slow dark respiration which enables the plant to produce more energy reserves. Iron serves as a catalyst in the reduction of nitrates. The Iron/Manganese combination helps provide the necessary iron without inducing manganese deficiencies, which could result from applications of iron only.
For use on all turf and ornamentals to treat and prevent iron-manganese chlorosis. Applications should be made to actively growing turf and ornamentals, preferably during periods of high humidity (early morning and late afternoon). Avoid spraying during periods of severe stress, such as drought and high temperatures. Do not water for at least eight hours after application for optimal results.
- Kentucky Bluegrass, Ryegrass, and Fine Fescues – Apply 1–6 fl. oz (30–180 ml) per 1000 sq. ft. (100 m2).
- Annual Bluegrass and Bentgrass – Apply at 1–8 fl. oz (30–240 ml) per 1000 sq. ft. (100 m2).
- General Maintenance Program – Apply at 1 fl oz. (30 ml) per 1000 sq. ft. (100 m2) on a bi-weekly schedule or as required.
- Injection – 75–100 ppm per month or as needed to maintain colour.
- Three to eight applications per growing season will usually provide the best results.
Guaranteed Minimum Analysis
|Total Nitrogen (N)||12.0%|