For Greener, Healthier Turf
What Is It?
- Liquid K Xtra contains a readily available source of potassium (K).
- Potassium is a primary plant nutrient that regulates important physiological processes that influence a plants overall ability to resist environmental stresses.
- It’s a cofactor for a large number of enzymes involved in photosynthesis, water absorption, respiration and protein production.
- A deficiency of potassium weakens a plant and increases its vulnerability to drought, temperature fluctuation injury and diseases.
- Potassium helps turfgrass better resist harsh weather and drought especially during to the winter season.
- Under shortage of potassium grass would appear yellow and stunted with a weak root system and with an inability to withstand stress.
- The product is available in 10L jugs, 450L and 1000L IBC’s. Also available with PGRs.
When & Why Use It?
- Enhanced root development and better recovery after winter.
- Greener and healthier grass as potassium controls stomata opening and photosynthesis.
- A better survival during periods of drought, wide temperature fluctuations and when exposed to diseases because potassium regulates water.
- Better water retention.
- Potassium catalyzes iron uptake which lead to a greener turfgrass.
What To Expect?
- Strong, healthy root system.
- Improved resistance to environmental stresses.
- Greener grass with less yellowing.