Improved Nutrient Availability
What Is It?
- TPA stands for Thermo Poly Aspartate.
- Highly polymerized and negatively charged beta protein.
- Biodegradable and lasts 120 days in the soil.
- The product is available in 10L jugs, 450L and 1000L IBC’s.
- Also available with PGRs.
When & Why Use It?
- Used in starter fertilizer to reduce the binding of phosphorus with Ca2+, Fe3+ or Al3+.
- Applied in alkaline soils with high content of Ca2+ and in acidic soil with high levels of Fe3+ or Al3+.
- By reducing the tie-up, TPA increases the availability of nutrients.
What To Expect?
- Improved root development and growth.
- Better nutrient availability and uptake visible in tissue tests.
- 20-25% better utilization of phosphorus and potassium.
- Apply 0.77- 1.55 oz per 1000 sq feet.
- TPA can be injected into the irrigation water. (micro jet or drip).
- TPA may be used to reduce corrosion in liquid fertilizer tanks.
- It can be applied in combination with a foliar fertilizer program.
- TPA is for use on a variety of crops,
- including turf.
- Can be combined with other fertilizer mixes and pesticides.
- A jar test is recommended especially if the desired combination has not been previously used.