Analysis (0.9% Kinetin, 0.3% SA, 0.3% VIT B1 & C)
What Is It?
- StimPro-K™ is CFIA registered plant growth regulator: Reg. #2003001A, Fertilizers Act.
- This product is available in, 2x 6 L, 10 L, 450 L and 1000 L IBC’s.
When & Why Use It?
- StimPro-K™ is recommended on all crops including cereals, pod crops such as canola, soybeans and pulses, oilseeds, forages as well as fruit and vegetables.
- Applied early in the season (3-5 leaf stage) StimPro-K™ increases the rate of cell division, differentiation and growth.
- Applied later in the season (during seed and fruit set) StimPro-K™ increases the size of the cells making higher thousand kernel weight (TKW) and bigger size fruit.
- StimPro-K™ advances the growth and development of the main stem and tillers resulting in a high test weight and more even maturity of the harvested grain.