The Sprayable Microbial Supplement
Analysis: Rhizobacteria Bacillus subtilis 2x109 CFU / g | Bacillus amyloliquefaciens 2x109 CFU / g
What Is It?
- CFIA-registered supplement: Reg. # 2017129A, Fertilizers Act.
- Agriflora Foliar is a microbial supplement formulated for foliar application to allow an improvement of nutrients uptake, stimulate plant growth and health, and enhance yield and quality.
- Agriflora Foliar contains two naturally-occurring Rhizobacteria (Bacillus) with plant growth promoting abilities.
- It’s seed, plant and user safe.
When & Why Use It?
- Agriflora Foliar is recommended on all crops and during many stages of growth and development.
- Early in the season Agriflora Foliar with its rapid colonization of the rhizosphere provides roots with a biofilm shield against pathogens.
- It also produces essential auxins, cytokinins and gibberellins that stimulate plant growth and encourage branching.
- As a symbiotic beneficial, Agriflora Foliar secretes a myriad of exo-enzymes involved in improving the uptake of phosphorus (P) and other macro- (N, K), secondary (Ca, Mg) and micro-nutrients (Zn, Mn, Cu, Fe).
- This lead to an optimal growth and development, which allow crop to remain healthy and resilient to a variety of biotic and abiotic stresses.
What To Expect?
- Stimulation of growth and development.
- Optimal uptake of nutrient and less deficiencies.
- High tolerance to biotic and abiotic stresses caused by the environment, pathogens and pests.
- Higher yields and quality.
- Application rate: 80ml/ac
- Mix at a ratio of 2:1,000 (vol:vol).
- 200 ml Agriflora Foliar / 100 L Water
- 500 ml Agriflora Foliar / 250 L Water
- Spray to wet the soil, stems and foliage. The sprayed volume may vary depending on crop type, growth stage and spraying equipment. For ultra-low volume (ULV), calculate the amount based on a standard spray volume. Start treatment with two applications 7 days apart (boost). Repeat applications at a frequency of 14-28 days. Keep the frequency every 7-14 days during periods of unfavorable conditions.
- Can be combined with liquid fertilizers.
- SHAKE WELL before using the concentrated product.
- Use immediately after dilution. Do not store for later use.
- Store at 2 – 25°C.
- Do not mix with antibiotics, peroxides, quaternary ammonium, hypochlorites or other antibacterial products.
- Results may vary from one site to another.
*Agriflora Foliar is a trademark of Abnatura.