Advanced Phosphorus & Potassium Nutrition
Analysis (0-21-24 with Micros)
What Is it?
- pHortress® is a highly concentrated suspension fertilizer with Phosphorus, Potassium and micronutrients.
- It is meant to complement a well-balanced nutritional program to KeeP the crop healthy.
- pHortress combines OMEX’s proprietary technologies from KeeP and uPtaKe IC, which provides far superior foliar uptake and translocation.
- The product is available in 10L jugs, 450L and 1000L IBC’s.
When & Why Use It?
- pHortress can be used on all crops.
- In potatoes and other root and tuber crops, pHortress can be applied in-furrow at planting or in season as a spray onto the foliage.
- Use to quickly mitigate or correct phosphorus and potassium deficiency.
- Use to improve the overall health of the crop when applying pesticides.
What To Expect?
- Increased early season root development and plant vigor.
- Increased tuber count and marketable yield.
- Improved Phosphorus and Potassium status in the tissues.
- Healthier crop.
- Apply at 1-2 L/ac in-furrow at the time of planting.
- Can be applied in combination with existing in-furrow products.
- Application rate is 1-2 L/ac per application.
- Apply 3-6 applications of pHortress, beginning at tuber initiation.
- Subsequent applications should be on 10-14 day intervals.
- Order of addition into the sprayer: water, pHortress then pesticide.