The Liquid Alternative to Water-Soluble Fertilizer
Analysis (13-13-13 + Micros)
What Is it?
- Highly concentrated liquid suspension with an analysis of 13-13-13.
- Additionally, Lucky 13 has the most complete micro-package across the industry.
- Lucky 13 is made with the highest quality NPK and micronutrients.
- The product is available in 10L jugs, 450L and 1000L IBC’s.
When & Why Use It?
- Lucky 13 can be used as a maintenance foliar spray to supplement soil-applied fertility.
- Use to rescue crops suffering from stress conditions i.e., cool/wet sandy soils, saturated heavy soils, shallow roots or at later stages in the season.
- Lucky 13 delivers the same nutrient content as water soluble fertilizer products i.e., 18-20-20, 20-20-20.
- 2 liters of Lucky 13 equals 5 lbs of 18-20-20 without the hassle of dissolving solids into water.
- Lucky 13 is user- and equipment-friendly and easy to handle.
- Lucky 13 corrects a variety of macro- and micro-nutrient deficiencies, especially when it’s difficult to isolate them.
- Lucky 13 improves the nutritional status of the crop and increases root and shoot development.
- Lucky 13 improves tolerance to stress (cold, wet, drought), and preserve production by 5-15%.
- Apply Lucky 13 at 2 L/ac in a spraying volume of 5-10 US gal of water.
- Can be combined with other fertilizer mixes and pesticides (see compatibility charts).
- Lucky 13 is suitable for all major field and horticultural crops and vegetables. These include cereals (wheat, barley, oats, corn), oilseeds (canola, mustard, flax), pulses (peas, chickpea, lentils, beans), tuber and root crops.