Improved Plant Nutrition
Analysis (13-7-4; 5-25-5; 8-32-5 + Micro Package)
What Is it?
- High analysis source of Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium, as well as micronutrients, in a specifically formulated foliar blend.
- Low salt index customized formula.
- uPtaKe IC 5-25-5 + micro package
- uPtaKe IC 13-7-4 + micro package
- uPtaKe IC 8-32-5 + micro package
- The product is available in 10L jugs, 450L and 1000L IBC’s.
When & Why Use It?
- Use to supplement a well-balanced soil-applied fertility when the soil is unable to transfer nutrients (waterlogging, drought, heat, high humidity).
- Use to mitigate or correct crop deficiency and based on tissue test.
- Phosphorus uptake through the leaves is far greater than through the roots.
- Uptake and utilization of Phosphorus is improved when balanced with Potassium and Nitrogen.
What To Expect?
- uPtaKe IC reduces the impact of stress (i.e., wet, cold, dry).
- uPtaKe IC prevents the appearance of nutrient deficiencies and growth stall of the crop, which could lead to yield loss or delay in maturity.
- uPtaKe IC improves the nutritional status of the crop during periods of shortage.
- When used with well-balanced soil fertility, uPtake IC provides a positive ROI.
- 2-4 L/ac in a spray volume of 5-10 US gal/ac.
- Use alone or in combination with pesticides for cereals (3-5 leaf stage, flag, heading), canola (rosette, early bloom at fungicide timing, after poding), flax and legumes (early bloom with the fungicide).
- For potatoes, perform 3 applications (10-14 day intervals), beginning at tuber initiation.
Heavy clay soil (Stephenfield, Manitoba)
uPtaKe IC ® Technology, Heavy Clay (Oakville, Manitoba)
Sugarbeet, Taber, AB 2006 - Early season cold Stress