OMEX De-icers: Isoway RTU & Isomex
We’re known for our In-Season Solutions, but did you know that we have solutions for all four seasons?
See how quickly OMEX Isomex quickly cuts through ice and snow:
Once your pathway has been cleared, use an OMEX de-icing agent periodically to keep it safe and ice-free. Isomex can also be applied before snowfall as a preventative measure to prevent buildup of ice and make shoveling easer. Please see instructions below for application guidelines.
These products are pet-friendly, safe for vegetation and lawns, and gentle on concrete when used as directed.
- Apply Isomex 24–48 hours prior to a snowfall (a few hours before is optimal).
- Isomex should be applied periodically after the walkways have been cleared to prevent re-freezing.
- Shovel first.
- Apply Isomex to melt thin layers of ice or snow.
- If the ice layers are too thick re-application may be required.
HOW TO APPLY
- Isoway RTU is a ready-to-use formula and available in a squeeze bottle. If using it from the 10L jug just fill the hand sprayer and apply.
- Isomex is highly concentrated and can be used either straight or mixed in water to increase the spread.
- Apply to sidewalks, steps, walkways, driveways and other traffic areas to prevent the bonding of snow and ice to surfaces.