We are currently looking for an energetic, organized, customer-focused, team and goal-oriented individual for a full-time position as a Warehouse Shipper-Receiver to support our production team in achieving production goals, improving processes, and assisting in all aspects of plant and warehouse operation. The selected candidate will be based in our head office in Oak Bluff, MB.
Title: Warehouse Shipper-Receiver (Full-time).
Salary: Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Our shipping and receiving person verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments, prepares items for shipment, handles and tracks manufacturer and customer returns. The successful candidate will assume additional support responsibilities after mastering the essentials:
- Ship and receives raw materials and goods as necessary;
- Load and unload trucks coming in and out with merchandises;
- Unpack and examine incoming shipments and perform all QC/QA procedures;
- Prepare customer orders for shipping & liaise with the orders desk and production team for their timely freight;
- Professionally packs customer shipments and double-check the order has been filled correctly.
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies;
- Maintain the work area & equipment in a clean & orderly condition and follow set health & safety procedures;
- Additional responsibilities will be assigned by the Production Manager as required, which may include, bottling, strapping, palletizing product, assisting the product mixers, etc.
- Manufacturing and warehouse experience would be an asset with a minimum of one year of experience;
- A combination of related education and work experience will be considered;
- Professional business and math skills; Accuracy and Organizational skills;
- Time Management and ability to take initiatives;
- Team member attitude with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment & learn new skills.
- Team-oriented operating style with effective interpersonal skills that allow successful business interactions with individuals of all leadership styles, personalities, and career levels.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 pounds;
- Be able to sit and stand for long periods of time;
- Be able to work in cold temperatures and warm or humid environments.
OMEX Agriculture Inc. provides an excellent compensation package consisting of competitive salary, pension, a flexible benefits plan and training and career development opportunities.
Deadline: preferably before October 15th, 2018 or until the suitable candidate is identified.