Promotes Roots... Triggers Crop Defenses
Analysis (0-27-6 with 3.8% Zn & 1.5% Mn)
What Is It?
- Seed dressing for application onto cereals, oilseed and pulses prior to seeding.
- Unique formulation with high concentrations of Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc and Manganese.
- The Gel Rheology Technology™ keeps the highly concentrated product suspended and helps with seed adhesion and drying out.
- The product is available in 10L jugs, 450L and 1000L IBC’s.
When & Why Use It?
- Cold and wet conditions and when seeding into a dry soil.
- High pH soils, heavy manure land, soils with low organic matter.
- Sandy and light-textured soils.
What To Expect?
- Primer Mn enhances secondary root development which maximizes the uptake of all nutrients.
- Primer Mn triggers the crop’s natural defenses (i.e. Phytoalexins), which in conjunction with the fungicide seed treatment:
- improves the quality and grade of the grains;
- preserves yield.
- Cereals: 3 mL/Kg of seed or 122 bu per 10L jug; 410L per 5000 bushel bin.
- Oilseeds: 6 mL/Kg of seed or 73 × 50lbs bags per 10L jug.
- Primer Mn can be used alone or in combination with other seed treatments. Check the best option for your targeted combinations (see compatibility charts).
- Primer Mn can be diluted with water for a more uniform coverage onto the seed. Dilution improves the dry down time.
- Primer Mn should NOT be used with liquid Rhizobia on pulses.
- It is highly recommended to wash the seed treatment equipment with water after use.