The Stress Reliever
Analysis (6-12-6 with Stress Reliever Technology™)
What Is it?
- C3 is a low salt index liquid fertilizer for in-crop spray.
- Also available with high K analysis (6-12-12) and as C3 + 0.5% Cu.
- Contains the Stress Reliever Technology™ (offsets energy re-allocation during stress periods).
- The product is available in 10L jugs, 450L and 1000L IBC’s.
When & Why Use It?
- Use with the herbicide at 3-5 leaf stage.
- C3 boosts the metabolism, provides energy (high Phosphorus analysis) and relieves the crop from early-season stress (cold, wet, physical or chemical injury, …).
- C3 is compatible with most commonly used pesticides (see compatibility charts).
- Use after hail storm with Super B (10% Boron) to mitigate tissue damage and re-stimulate growth and branching.
- Use to advance crop maturity.
What To Expect?
- Improved root and shoot growth and development.
- Stronger plants with an enhanced ability to cope with environmental stresses.
- Re-bouncing from periods of stress (from yellowing to greener crop)
- C3 preserves yield potential.
- Less stalling and an advancement of crop maturity, hence an advantage in yield and quality.
- Apply C3 at 1 L/ac with a minimum of 10 gal/ac of water.
- Can be used alone or in combination with pesticides (see compatibility charts).
- Can be mixed with some other micronutrients (i.e., Cu, B).
- Recommended for cereal crops at the 3-5 leaf stage, canola at the 1-4 leaf stage and peas at the 1-6 node stage.
- Past these stages, check with your local OMEX rep for other available products.
- Tank-mix with 0.5 L/ac of Super B on hail-damaged crops.
- Add C3 to the water before adding the pesticide when tank mixing. Add C3 last when tank mixing with Liberty or Infinity. If applied with Super B, add Super B last to the tank.