OMEX Agriculture Inc.requires a Production Mixer for its manufacturing facility.
The successful candidate would take part in manufacturing and mixing of liquid fertilizer, and various other daily duties as required.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is considered an asset
- Highly motivated, energetic and personable
- Excellent communication, relationship and interpersonal skills
- A team-player with a positive attitude
- Reliable, dedicated & punctual and always willing to jump in and help others
- Previous warehouse, production or similar experience
- Forklift and tractor operating experience
- Good communication skills and mathematical ability
- Mechanical inclination and basic repairs, maintenance an asset.
- Ability to read orders and shipping paperwork is required.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Making Liquid Fertilizer Mixes
- Shipping and receiving duties as required
- Product packaging and labeling as required
- Inventory stock counts as required
OMEX offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits program.Transportation will be required as public transportation is not available to Oak Bluff.
Note: This position will require extended working hours during seasonal peaks.